Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Back from the dead


Not dead yet.

I just look like I'm dead.

Oh, and there was the whole not posting anything for over 3 months.

As you can probably tell, the blog has a new title. I felt really discouraged by the fact that a name that I thought was kind of original and cool ("...Another Comic Book Blog") was very similar to an already established blog with the name "Yet Another Comics Blog". In a post asking for suggestions, my friend Ed suggested this one and I thought it was possibly the coolest.

This may be partly because my name is Adam, partly because a friend calls me Adam Ant, and partly because it has been rumored that due to the incredible strength of my bone structure, people say my skeleton is made of adamantium. I'm sure if you look for it, you can find all kinds of other brilliant symbolism behind the title.

I'm going to try to post at least once a week. While the name thing kind of bugged me, I think part of the reason why I wasn't so eager to post very frequently on the blog was because I kept writing this ridiculous 10 page long posts that were probably just as much of a pain in the ass to read as they were for me to write. So instead, I'll just post the occasional review or rant and try to keep it brief.

So yeah, expect a post or two soon. Stay cool, and don't forget to drink your ovaltine.

Adam

No comments: